Friday 11 October 2013

In Ash class we have started a book project and we had a budget of £100 and here is a book review on one of them:
This book is brilliant so far, first a boy falls out of a tree and there is some more excitement in this fantastic book!, its quiet a big book and there's some tricky words, this book is probably recommended for confident reads and any age could read it! click hear: http://www.sharoncreech.com/ for more information  (There are many more book reviews coming soon...) (Any of ash class can do a review, you only need to email to Mr.k, Abi, Sienna, Molly W, Adom B, Lily A,Lily B and Lydia, or you can write one and bring it into school!) 

5 comments:

  1. What a fab first post, Molly - well done! I think I'd like to read that book!
    Mr K :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my favorite book is probably so far Eva and the Hidden Diary even though I'm not even half way through it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read The Great Unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try and read that when I've finished my book

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll try as well.

    ReplyDelete