Friday 11 October 2013

Sienna`s book review

                                                                                                                 Hi my name is Sienna and here`s my review on The Day the World went Loki ,it is a very peculiar book to read I think anybody who enjoys comedy will laugh out loud.This book is also a great fantasy book because the main character finds themselves mixed up with Goblins,Fairy folk,trolls and the like!.When I read the first page I thought to myself : this is a brilliant book because the first page starts you up with the question " WHY" after five words.


                                 click here http://www.harris-authors.com for more information

                       .

2 comments:

  1. A fantastic review, Sienna - I get the feeling that lots of Ash Class will be wanting to read this book! :-)
    Mr K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to read that if it's on the shelf when i finish my book

    ReplyDelete